This bundle includes both our Books of The Bible: Made Amazingly Simple and the companion Fun Facts and Activities Worksheets
- Made Amazingly Simple:
As part of our ‘Made Amazingly Simple’ series, we've simplified all 73 Books of The Bible, into enjoyable 'cliff-notes' style summaries.
Each book in The Bible is laid out in beautifully designed, single page cheat-sheets, so you can:
‣ Discover who authored the book and when it was written
‣ Learn the significance behind each book
‣ Master the notable versus you need to know
‣ Easily understand the key lessons each book is trying to teach us
‣ Enjoy the most popular stories from each chapter
- Fun Facts and Activities:
As part of our ‘Fun Facts and Activities’ series, each page is packed with fun and focuses on a different book in The Bible.
From Genesis to Revelations, this book comes complete with 66-Pages of Fun activities!
‣ Multiple choice questions to test your knowledge
‣ Word searches to help remember key terms
‣ Thought exercises to reflect about what you've learned
‣ Fill-in-the-blank puzzles for memorizing important details
‣ Word scrambles to unravel important verses
★ Access and download instantly
Get instant and lifetime access with a straight-to-email secure PDF file. Learn on your favorites device in your spare time. Or print out the pages and take them anywhere.
★ Shopify Secured
With over 500,000 online stores, Shopify is one of the most trusted platforms for online purchases. You can feel confident that your transaction is safe and secure.
★ Changed your mind? No problem.
All of our books come with a satisfaction money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, contact us and we’ll refund your order. No questions asked.
Our Easy 3-Step process:
Step 1: Links for you to download your product will show on the ‘Thank You’ page after you’ve purchased. We will also email you a copy of your links so you can download at any time.
Step 2: Download your purchase on your favorite device (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Phone). Your book will be delivered to you in .PDF format so you can open them from any device.
Step 3: Open the file you’ve downloaded and start learning right away. Or print them so you can take them with you anywhere you go.